DINE ALONE WELCOMES
IVAN & ALYOSHA
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Seattle's Ivan & Alyosha have announced the release of their debut album, All The Times We Had, available February 26, 2013 on Dine Alone Records (Canada).
- This marks the quartet's follow up to their 2011 EP Fathers Be Kind, which earned praise from the likes of American Songwriter, Relix (On The Verge), and NPR's "All Things Considered" and "Tiny Desk" series.
- The results are an 11-song album that effortlessly captures the warmth and immediacy of Ivan & Alyosha's live performances, as best shown on lead single "Running for Cover."
- A breakout 2011 saw the band tour across the US with Brandi Carlile, Canada with fellow Dine Alone artists The Jezabels, and Hey Rosetta!, plus cross-country dates with Aimee Mann, Blitzen Trapper, and more.
- A largely heralded appearance at SXSW 2011 also earned the band a spot on NPR's Top 100 list.
- Grab the album's title track, "All The Times We Had," for free via Rolling Stone Magazine, and check out recording and touring clips from their below album trailer.
- Ivan & Alyosha will hit the road in support of All The Times We Had in early 2013. Stay tuned for tour dates TBA.
WHAT THEY SOUND LIKE
- "Like their Seattle brethren in The Head and the Heart, Band of Horses and Fleet Foxes, Ivan & Alyosha create luscious, enjoyable folk-pop." - Paste Magazine
- "Think of a literary-minded cross between Local Natives and Fleet Foxes" - FILTER
LISTEN TO IVAN & ALYOSHA